Complex & High Asset Divorce
Resolving conflict between sophisticated spouses demands the savviest representation in both negotiation and litigation. The attorneys of Batley Powers Family Law, P.A. specialize in divorce proceedings where significant assets are at stake.
Having experienced attorneys to handle high net worth cases can avoid costly mistakes that waste both time and money.
Our firm excels in handling the unique challenges high asset divorces present in the state of New Mexico and our experience representing high net worth individuals in complex divorce proceedings is second-to-none.
There are many types of assets that can make a case complex:
- Closely held corporations or professional practices
- Commercial real estate or farm property investments
- Non-qualified retirement plans
- Various types of stock options and restricted stock or restricted stock units
- Golden parachute plans
- Executive compensation and unique employee benefit plans
We have built our reputation on being master negotiators and seasoned litigators in multi-million-dollar divorce asset protection cases and our prowess as litigators always ensures a fair and reasonable settlement.
Please contact us our attorneys to discuss the best approach for resolving your high asset divorce.